Thursday, July 5, 2012

Idaho



The end of April beginning of May I got to visit home and go to my little (yet not so little) brother Aaron's Mission Farewell! I was such a nice trip home! The only thing missing was Ryan, he was away for work and could not make it which was a bummer but Aaron had so many friends and family members there to support him, it was amazing! He did an awesome job on his talk, he had us all laughing and crying... miss that guy but I am loving his weekly e-mails from the MTC. He will be in NYC at the end of the month, I am SO excited for him!

I had lots of family time while I was home! I got to go the Salt Lake City temple with Aaron, my parents and my Grandma Potter it was a wonderful time. We also had to check out the new City Creek mall I was very impressed! I got catch one of Emily's softball games while was home so that was fun... and it is official I got totally got gipped in the athletic department, my siblings are little all-stars. We had some family pictures taken while I was home before Aaron left, they ended up just being my parents and siblings because Ryan was not there so Tyler and Charlotte go kicked out of them haha. And last but definitely not least I finally got to meet Charlotte!!! Oh I could not get enough of that girl, I was a totally a baby hog that week and I think Kaylee and Tyler were excited to have there child back after I left!

Other fun things while I was home, I got to a stay with Nattie in her cute little cottage house in SLC and ride her bike around the adorable neighborhood! I got to have lunch with my sweet friend Amber and see her adorable baby bump! Visiting my amazing mother-in-law. Lunch at the Snakebite (yum) with my sister-in-laws Shelby and Janae and niece Ansiton. Anistion has grown up so much I could not believe it! Plus Shelby and Janae where both preggers then so I got to see two more baby bumps! I spent a raining day in Driggs with my family and Grandparents, I think a need just a week vacation there :)

And the pictures....



Aunts, Uncles and cousins! I loved seeing everyone while I was home!







Such a great trip just getting to spend time with these lovelies!




Dying to hold her again... 6 weeks and counting :)

1 comment:

Allyx and Dan said...

I can't believe Aaron is on his mission! He is so old now. I'm so glad you got to visit your family! Move back NOOOOOWWWWWWWW. Also Charlotte is so freaking cute I could die.