Thursday, July 5, 2012

May

May:
You know you have not blogged in a long time when you start to title your posts something like "May".
May was an interesting month to say the very least, Ryan was away for work for the month and I was in Texas. There was very very little communication between us, next to none. But I survived and I learned to occupy my self, Taylor had oodles of attention and a lot of great friends down here made sure I was taken care of :)

I went to a toga party (flash back to college) fundraiser with the girls from work for an organization called Triumph of Kids Cancer. The party was a blast and lots of money was raised for this amazing organization. And I totally bought my first ever auction item it was a bit of a rush making sure I was not out bid... but I wanted that Gift Card to my amazing hair dresser Rick, okay it was just Rachel and I fighting over it, but I won and it was fun!

Allyx my bestie came to visit me in Texas and just in time too, I didn't think I could have taken one more night alone. We had a blast of a week and she told me the best news everrrr.... Baby Moedl on board! SO freaking excited!!! Ryan ended up coming home during Allyx's visit which happened to be on his birthday so naturally we had to make signs and embarrassed him at the airport, it totally worked :) For old man Ryan's birthday we went to a steakhouse for dinner, ate cupcakes and played at the beach the next day. 









THANKS FOR COMING TO VISIT ALLYX! IT WAS A BLASTY BLAST!
YOU ARE THE BEST!

1 comment:

Allyx and Dan said...

BEST WEEK EVEEEEEEEEEERRRRR. Thanks for letting me party hardy for a week. I vote it becomes a once a month occurance. yeah?!