Sunday, December 26, 2010

Daddy-o!

Happy Birthday to the BEST Dad!
(well on the 23rd)

My dad is everything a dad should be
the strongest and smartest guy I know that can fix anything and any problem there is! He is always there to hug me when I need it, to encouagre me and help me be my best. He is always there not matter what, for the whole lot of us. He is the family man that holds us all together. He is there to move his daughter and drive the other one to Salt Lake all on the night of his birthday!

Love you Dad
Your # 1 fan,
Whittney




2 comments:

The Tenney's said...

I just have to tell you that Allyx showed me your Christmas card and told me what happened to the bottom...i almost peed my pants! You are one of my favorite people!

Paige Broadbent said...

Happy Birthday Whit's dad! =)