Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September shenanigans...

Last week Taylor and I had some fun girl time while Ryan was out of town for a week long training. We did girlie things like work on projects, watching girlie shows and ate lots of grilled cheese sandwiches... super random but I could not get enough of them last week! 
Tay
 One night of my girlie week I went to dinner with all the girls from work, we headed over the bridge to the island which is still part of Corpus but makes for a fun quick little 10 min get away with a great beach atmosphere.. I really should go out there more I love it! We ate at Black Sheep Bistro and it was a hit!                                                                                                                 
Tiffany & I

Kelley & Rachel 


And to end the girlie week Becca and I threw a shower for our friend Lindsey and her sweet little baby on the way! It was a fun afternoon with lots of pink, great company and yummy food! Baby Elliott received lots of fun things for her arrival in November! So excited! 

I look like a giant in my wedges...

Yep that would be football in the background you see, the Texans where playing and Texans don't take their football lightly :)





This little detail I stole from another shower I heard about but loved it. Each guest in lieu of bringing a card brings a baby book to sign instead. I thought it was such a fun idea instead of a card that will get thrown away to start the baby's library!


Ryan got back on Sunday which was awesome because now I can actually fall asleep at night... details details!

The End


1 comment:

Allyx and Dan said...

so cute! Is that the chalkboard you made? If so I LOVE IT! :)