Sunday, January 22, 2012

Enchanted Rock

I have been dying for some good old outdoors time lately, I just feel like am indoors so so much. So when I found out both Ryan AND I had a three day weekend for MLK Day I jumped on the chance! We headed up to the "hill country" of Texas to check out Fredericksburg and Enchanted Rock. Fredericksburg is this quaint little town that we had a great time wandering around all the different shops, restaurants and antique stores! I few of our finds where a German bakery that we picked up some pastries at for breakfast, Sweet German pretzel equals life changing yumm! Also that super old badge pictured below Ryan found at an antique store, he was ecstatic, it is pretty awesome! We also tried "The Best Burger in Texas" it was pretty delish! AND I am almost 99% sure I saw Tim Riggins ranch from FNL I need to re-watch the last episode to be sure but it look identical! We camped out that night at Enchanted Rock and in the morning we hiked up/down, all around and even into Enchanted Rock, we had a blast!





Also good news! Turns out that I took more than 2 pictures on my last Idaho trip, not many more but a few!
Kaylee two weeks over due and still looking beautiful!

Me, Emily & Kaylee again!
I don't know where Mom, Dad & Aaron where hiding out!
I also got to see my sweet Grandma Potter, Aunt Lesia, Aunt Su and some of the boys cousins while I was home at lunches and game nights! Fun times, but no pictures!
I got to see Grandpa & Grandma Price while I was home, I am so lucky to have these two amazing people in my life!

Evans girls! This is a good time to announce that there will be 3 new Evans babies this summer, yep 3!!! Shelby, Jessica and Janae are all pregnant! Yay! It was so fun to see all the girls and littleBlaze while I was home, I miss them all!

Azlynn and Grandma Debbie

Cute Anistion!

No comments: