Wednesday, September 29, 2010

50

you know your a Harry Potter fanatic when
you have a mental countdown to Nov 19 (50 days)

you watch the previews several times a day

watch movies 1-6 whenever you can
(starting round 2 of watching them)

you think more about what you are going to dress up as at the midnight showing than what you are for halloween, even if its a month after

two months before the release you quietly & patiently watch t.v. shows, movies and even video games you hate in hope of not going by your self to the midnight showing. hint hint ry.

drop the other books you are reading to re-read #7










excited?

3 comments:

Lu and Bran Muffin said...

love your enthusiasm. i'm jealous i didn't post this.

Amber said...

I have to say, I'm glad I'm not the only one who posts about HP. I think people are starting to think I'm crazy. I loved your list of things for being an HP fan. I do all of those things ha ha. I'm going to watch all of them this month and next month. I may even read the book one more time, even though I read it about 5 months ago! I love it so much! I even have a thing on my email that will tell me when tickets go on sale ha ha. Thank you for posting and showing your love for HP. It's wonderful to know more HP fans. Especially ones that are my friends! LOVE YOU WHITT! By the way did you get my email about a few June items? Anyway, All HAIL POTTER! Can't wait!

Allyx and Dan said...

I HOPE BEYOND HOPE THAT YOU CAN MAKE IT OUT HERE FOR THE PREMIERE.