Sunday, March 29, 2009

cookie diet?

Last night as I was driving home from work I heard the best news ever on the radio, its like a two minute drive so I don't bother trying to find a good song just usually listen to what ever is on. Anyways they were talking about this new big hollywood diet called the cookie diet. http://the-cookiediet.com I couldn't believe my ears a diet where you get to eat six cookies a day and sensible dinner!
I have never been one for diets we just don't along very well, but this seemed like the diet for me! I was totally going to give it a try, the rest the night I was thinking about all the different yummy kinds of cookies I could make and that I could bust out my new Kitchen Aid that I still have not used, and then this morning I went to the website for some more info and thats when I found out you have to buy and eat there cookies that are all healthy and most likely gross. Bummer no cookie diet for me :(

8 comments:

The Duckers said...

hahaha!! Triple chocolate fudge cookies. That would have been a fun diet! I can't believe that you haven't used your kitchen aid yet!!!!!! Best invention EVER!!!!

Brooke said...

I have heard of this too. But I heard the cookies were actually really tasty! :) Just wanted to say hi!

mb said...

that is a crying shame. I's eat ginger snaps every day. YUM. I have an easy bread recipe that you use a kitchen aid for. It's the bomb. Let me know if you want it, although I make no guarantees you won't become addicted to it

bergesonbs said...

LAME! That's the thing about diets, they'll getcha some how!!! HA HA HA

Stephanie Lonas - Wanderlively said...

oh i love cookies. i've been making them a lot lately which is a huge accomplishment since it means i didn't eat all the dough!

Mary Dawn said...

My eye's lit up as I read your blog about this new diet, i'm disappointed as well that there's some kind of catch. Your blog is really cute!

Thomson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thomson said...

If you find eating cookies to be a monotonous process then you are in for a surprise as they are available in a variety of flavors, thus giving you a wider assortment of cookies to choose from. The cookie diet has helped many a people loose weight easily without feeling hungry or deprived.