Thursday, February 26, 2009

High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your high school? Yes
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? nope, Ry graduated from Sugar City
3. Did you car pool to school? I took my sister Kaylee before she got her license if that counts
4. What kind of car did you have? 1990 Acura
5. What kind of car do you have now? Same one! haha
6. It's a Saturday night in high school and you were: dressing up in something weird and going to Wendy's, pulling a prank on someone, at a game, making people that cruse mad
7. It's Saturday night now: working
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Little Peoples Academy
9. What kind of job do you have now? Student/server at Carinos (hence the working Saturday nights)
10. Were you a party animal? of coarse i like to party, but did I drink no
11. Were you considered a flirt? MAybe? I think I was kinda shy
12. Where you in band, orchestra or choir? No sadly I am musically retarded
13. Where you a nerd? maybe, Kaylee probably thinks so
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? haha YES suspended
15. Can you sing the fight song? fight song? don't know what that is
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. Poole for sure, I even got him for a collage class!
17. Where did you sit during lunch? Did not stay, I would just try and make it back from Wendy's without being late.
18. What was your school's full name? Hillcrest High School
19. When did you graduate? 2005
20. What was your school mascot? Knight
21.If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, I liked high school and would not have changed it.
22. Did you have fun at prom? Ya i like dancing, getting dressed up and hanging out with my friends.
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to prom with? Ya if I run into them.
24. Are you planning on going to the next reunion? Yes, unless I am living in a different country then no.
25. Do you still talk to people from High School? Not as much as I would like, I talk to Nattie, Whitney and Amber. But facebook and blogs are nice cause then I am updated on everyones lives so I feel like it.

I tag everyone! But especially my high school blog friends... Ashley, Courtney, Karley, Kellie, Katie and Tina!

And for your viewing pleasure some high school pics to
go along with the high school tag


state
prom
going to a game
going to a dance
torturing these poor freshman boys

No comments: