Saturday, February 22, 2014

Idaho Shower!

September I headed home to Idaho! My mom and sisters threw me a bomb shower for baby E! Seriously so spoiled, I have the greatest friends and family and it was so much fun to see everyone! They made a delicious crepe bar, which was so fitting because it was one of the few things I craved during my pregnancy, Ryan got good at making them, like at least once a week :) We did it open house style so I could visit with everyone that I never get to see, it was perfect!

While I was home my bestie Allyx and cute little Tuck came to Idaho for the shower and stayed to play awhile, it was so much fun to have them here, would not have been complete without them! Amber in Kimber also came in town from Boise. And Nattie, seriously I have the best girlfriends ever!

Other trip highlights:
My cute sister in law Alyson also had her baby shower while I was home so it was so fun to be able to go to that!

We had a Sunday dinner night at my Grandma Potter's where I got to see more family :)

I got to have a temple date with my sweet momma!

My whole fam drove up to grandma and grandpa Prices in Driggs my fav place ever for General Conference and dinner. Such a beautiful drive!






















No comments: