Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tagged

My friend Shay tagged me, here we go

1.If you had to, would you rather live in a space station for a year or under water in a submarine for a year?
Space for sure! I always wanted to be an astronaut when i was little. In elementary school I lived in Houston where we went on field trips to NASA and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Which it is.
2. How did you and your husband meet?
Well it was 4 1/2 years ago, I was in college and just got a new job at Carino's where Ryan happened to work and he has been in love with me from that day on or something like that :)
3.Would you go base jumping if someone paid you $1,000 to do it?
You would not even have to pay me YES yes and Yes but i would gladly take the money and then go sky diving with it.
4.White or Wheat bread?
WHEAT except for my french toast then white
5. Would you rather have a private yacht or a private jet?
I am going to go with the yacht. I will still be able to get most places I want to via my Yacht but it will be a vaca getting there.
6. East coast or West coast?(which do you prefer)
Living- West Coast it familiar and more home-y to me. Visiting- East Coast.
7. Are you a shower or bath person?
I take more showers, but i LOVE a good bath.
8. Do you like it better when it rains or when it's sunny?
SUNNY!

I tag: Amy, Samantha, Chelsea, Kelli, Savannah, Sara, Allyx and Matt

Here our your questions....

1. If your husband was out of the picture, what would you have named your child(ren)? (If you don't have a child, then hypothetically.)
2. When do you usually go to bed?
3. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. If you could change one thing about yourself physically, what would it be?
5. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
6. If you had your choice, where would you live?
7. What material thing is on the top of your "wish list?"
8. What is one of the dumbest things you have ever done?

1 comment:

Shay said...

Great answers! I'm with you on the base jumping thing. Let's go! :)