Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 2-5

Okay these are easy ones!

Day 2 - your favorite movie
hmmm i LOVE movies, all different kinds too! But I really love the movie Amelie, even if it is in French it is worth reading the sub-titles the whole time! I don't know if its my FAVORITE but it is fresh i my mind cause i convinced Ry to watch it a few days ago. AND he liked it, a miracle!

Day 3 - your favorite television program
Well i love Disney always have, always will. My current wizard favorite is Wizards of Waverley Place Selena + magic = awesome. It's Always Sunny in philadelphia is freaking hilarious. And I of coarse love GLEE, Gossip girl, and have recently been introduced to Vampire Diaries.

Day 4 - your favorite book
Book of Mormon, HP's all the way, I also loved the shopaholic series well all Sophie Kinsella's book they are so funny! Oh and the Hunger Games are good (3rd one comes out today!) I am currently reading Les Miserables and loving it!

Day 5 - your favorite quote
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others: for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

I love her and if I felt like making a list of favorite movies "Funny Face" would be on it too.

Okay thats enough for today, your turn answer the questions in my comments!

No comments: