Sunday, February 7, 2010

weirdness....

So i have not been able to log on to my blog all week, its been a little frustrating to say the least. So tonight i realize that it was the same day that i made a new gmail account (for my new business) that i could no long log onto my blog. So i tried my new gmail account as a username instead of my hotmail account and wah-la i am in. weird? i think so how did gmail know it was the same Whittney Evans? I was a little freaked out but now I am back and over it.

So my new business... i am super excited to announce that "June" is officially up and running. Allyx and I got the idea awhile back and we now have our etsy sites started and we are going to have our stuff in a few salons around Idaho Falls and we have a blog coming soon.

Our business is pretty much makeing adorable things and then selling them, for the most part we make headbands/hair clips and also refurbishing and adding to vintage suitcases (my favorite). We will be expanding and trying new things but that is us for now!

Here is our logo, I will post pictures of our stuff soon!

3 comments:

Dane & McCall said...

I am so excited for you guys! Your logo is darling!! Maybe I should pay you to do our business logo:) Good luck with everything!

Sara said...

OK im gonna need some more details on how i can buy some of the stuff. I bet its super cute. AND CONGRATS ON THE MOVE TO TEXAS. it will be so nice and warrrrmmmmm

chelse said...

That's so cool that you're starting a lil business. I've talked about it forever and never have bc I'm lame like that. Anyways, just wanted to say hi since I never see ya at Carinos these days....